Been 'away' too long, so doing an update

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Well, since the merge of Nitro Owners and Transomtalk, I haven't been back much. Nothing wrong, just haven't been here much. Since my last post, we bought a home on Lake Cypress Springs (in Mt. Vernon, TX); bought a truck and finally about a week ago bought another boat. It's a 1993 Skeeter 200DX. I'll post a few pic's to the thread later. Test run last weekend (first time out on our new lake) and fishing run on Father's Day yesterday. Nice bass and a few 'cats' in about 90 minutes of fishing time.

Getting a new Fishfinder for the Skeeter (due later this week) as most of the good electronics had been removed.

Anyway, just stopping back in and hope to be a more regular contributor - now that I'm boating/fishing again!

Tex

Well glad you popped in then and waiting on pics of that boat (and truck). Had a buddy sell his home in Hammond LA and moved to his other home in Cedar Creek TX

Glad you stopped in, the lakes are finally clearing up after all the rain. The dams are releasing around 6000 cfs for a few hours a day, which is about normal for these hydro electric dams.

cq

Updated my picture and put up my 'new' ride. 1993 Skeeter 200DX with a 1999 Merc 225 Pro XS on the back. Boat is in great shape, and I have some new electronics coming this week. Need to do a few more minor things to it, but overall, it's very clean, starts and runs well and runs like a scared rabbit. Nice and stable fishing platform - and out on the lake rides the waves well also. Happy camper.

Latest posts

Back