battery charger

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt duval

Reaction score
so, after over a year of no issues with my guest 8 bank on-board battery charger, i went to plug it in the other day and noticed none of the indicater lights went on, i checked the 3 in-line fuses and they appear to be ok. i am going to replace them tomorrow anyway, just in case. i thought if anyone else might have an idea or two on what else i might want to check, any info would be appriciated, thanks.

My guest 3 bank charger also died. they have a two year warranty. when I called number no longer in service. Did they go under?

I'm not sure if they are in business still or not. My rig is an 08 and i bought it last year, so i would be past the warranty. I've not heard of them just crapping the bed after only a few years, but anything is possible.

Just got my 2012 z7 with the quest 8amp 2 bank charger first time, I plugged it in the lights came and went out. Checked the fuses and on the main battery it was blown replaced it. It it blew out again. Called bass pro and they said I need to bring the boat in ( hour drive) I said I would rather they have a new one so I don't have to bring it back again. That was almost 2 months ago and I am still waiting for them to call so I can get it replaced. Once it's out of warranty I will replace it with a real charger.:rolleyes::(

Guest isn't out of business, they have been absorbed into the parent company and all warranty is now handled from Milwaukee. You can reach them by phone at 800-307-6702.

Thanks Sue I think they are good chargers lat one on old boat went forever still is I am sure. There is a bad one in everything.

I'M the proud owner of a 2011 Tracker Pro team txw 175.This unit came with the Guest Model 2607A-B-02 Charger. My question is ,What is the amp rating on the fuses on output #2 or the trolling motor output.I found both .10ampx250 volt fuses blown.The battery is a Deep Cycle Interstate SRM 27.The main Cranking battery is an Interstate 24M-rd.

Thank you for any help:wacko:

Issue solved,I went back to the owners manual and low and behold if the curcuit is open install 10 amp fuses.The point one amp fuses are OK for the float or maintenance segment but the charge amperage is in excess of the fuses supplied by Guest.

If it ain't broke don't fix it!!1;)

Latest posts

Back