Basspro did good.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edward Lea.

Reaction score
As documented earlier I bought my first Batcaster. Been a spinerbait fisherman. After many times out to get used to fishing with it and not having any luck I once again picked up my father-in-laws rod and real. The same exact setup as the one I had bought. I was able to use it without hardly any problems. So I took my new real back to basspro and told them it seemed odd that I could throw his around just fine with the same lure and line but not my new one. The young man behind the counter thought about it for a minute and agreed. He exchanged my real for a new one( same make and model) spooled with the same test line I was using. I am able to toss this one around pretty good. Evidently they can make a bad real from the factory. I have to give Basspro props they changed mine out without any problems and I had been using it for about 3 weeks.:)

Ed,

The one you originally had belonged to someone named Bob, who had returned it the week prior because he didn't like the thumb bar after two days of using it. The one you exchanged it for belonged to a woman named Sue who didn't like the color after using it two weeks. The one that John will exchange his for tomorrow is the one that you returned today... so everyone is happy now! :lol:

On a serious note - glad they took care of you. BPS usually does.

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back