BANG

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Janssen

Reaction score
Alright you know those posts they put around gas pumps so that if you hit the POSTS you won't hit the gas pumps?....Those SOBs WORK!

Owned my boat 3 hours and I hit one with the step on my trailer. For the most part the damage was only cosmetic. However that step is now loose and the step is where the fender attaches. So now the fender and the step are getting loose. Is there anywhere I could buy just that step for a Nitro trailer. (have a Nitro 288 boat). I can find a bunch of bolt on steps that are just for convenience but I need the actual OEM part so I can bolt the fender on.

That's a *****!! I backed up into one with my truck. $1500.00 worth of damage. Yes they do work.

Barry from La.

have you checked with the dealer? Insurance?

I did that with my brother's boat trailer and I could unbolt it. I straightened it out did some bondo had the color matched at the local D&R Paint store and sprayed it, clearcoated it and you can't tell. I did tack the mount on with my wire welder.

fatrap

Latest posts

Back