• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Baitcasting Rods For Sale

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Hanford

Reaction score
I have the following baitcasting rods for sale.

3 - Bass Pro Shops Crankin' Stick - fiberglass cranking rod. All 3 rods are 6'6" medium heavy action rated for 3/8 to 3/4 oz baits and 10 to 20 lb line. All 3 rods are in very good condition. Price each is $15.

Pinnacle Tri-Wing

3 - 7', rated for 8 to 15 lb line and 1/4 to 5/8 oz baits. All three rods are like new with minor dirt on the cork handles. Price each is $45.

1 - 7', rated for 12 to 20 lb line and 3/8 to 1 1/4 oz baits. Rod is like new with minor dirt on the cork handle. Price is $45.

Bass Pro Shops Bionic Blade Rods

1 - 6' medium action pistol grip. Model # BB60MC. Rated for 8 to 17 lb line and 1/4 to 5/8 oz baits. Rod is in very good condition. Price is $20.

2 - 6' medium action trigger handle. Model # BB60MT. Rated for 8 to 17 lb line and 1/4 to 5/8 oz baits. Both rods have the tip insert cracked and need a new tip. Otherwise in very good condition. Price each is $20.

1 - 6', heavy action trigger handle. Model # BB60HT. Rated for 12 to 25 lb line and 3/8 to 1 oz baits. Rod is in very good condition. Price is $20.

Shipping costs on these rods are $15 each which includes shipping the rod in a PVC tube via UPS. Shipping charges will be combined for folks buying more than one rod. Rods will ship out once I receive your money order and I will provide a tracking # so you can follow them to your door.

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks,

Tim

LOL, I do what I can to stimulate the economy! I'm laid off right now so any tackle I don't use is going fast! LOL.

Latest posts

Back