Back From Canada!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Got back at 1am on Sunday from 5 glorious days in the North Western Ontairo bush country! Great weather (low 50's at night and mid 70's during the day), great fishing! I easily caught 30+ 'Eyes a day, and that was run/gunning (as much as you can in a 14 foot Lund with a 9.9) looking for BIG Eyes!, could have easily caught much more. Biggest fish were 25 inches and plentify once we found the right spot and bait. Northerns were a little less cooperative this year, though a couple in the mid-30 inch range were caught (biggest one by yours truly!).

Mike L - I did miss my Tracker, wish they had live wells on those boats so we could cull the 1-2 fish a piece for dinner, and more power would have always been useful!

Having trouble with Yahoo's website updates and will post a link when my pictures get up there!

I know a number of folks on this site go to Canada each year, but if you need a place to try www.nestorfalls.com is the best we've found. VERY Private lakes with the best remote amenities we've found (READ - hot/cold running water, shower, solar/electrical lights and STILL 200 miles from nowhere!).

Now i've got to find time to read the 3000 posts i've missed in a week.

TrepMan

Hey TrepMan, Looks like you had a good time. Surely you've got a "story" about the one that got away???? You ain't no fisherman ifin' you don't!!! LOL

Latest posts

Back