Attention Rich Stern!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Lara

Reaction score
Rich,I must take the time to tell you how much I appreciate the time you have taken out of your busy schedual to put together 2 of my favorite web sites. Of course Tracker owners.com but also the Sport Trac web site. I was referred to the sport trac site from a guy on another explorer page. I have had so many questions about my ST on after market parts such as the Brushgaurds and such so the links on your page really helped out alot. Well anyway I just wanted to touch base with you and say I felt a camaraderie since I own a 2001 Bass Tracker Crappie Pro 175 and haul her around with my 2001(Fully Loaded)4x4 Explorer Sport Trac. And yourself having a 1999 Nitro 700 LXDC, Tracker ELPTO 115 and haul yours around with a 2001 Estate Green 4x2 Explorer Sport Trac.LOL do we have great taste or what. Have a good day Rich!

Rob, I had no idea you were a member of both sites! I'm glad you enjoy them.

Now I'll have to watch what I say about Nitro/Tracker Owners over there, and what I say about Sport Trac owners over here. :)

The Sport Trac is a great mid-sized tow vehicle, isn't it? Comfortable and capable. I'm proud to tow my Nitro with the Sport Trac. I get compliments at the ramp on both.

Yes I do love my Sport Trac....Its funny my fishing buddy has gone with me on several fishing trips since I got my boat on june 1st and was amazed how good the gas mileage is! He said my Truck gets better mileage pulling a boat out of overdrive than his Chevrolet Maliboo gets just driving around town.....LOL. Hey Rich its okay,what could you possibly say about either that would be bad,LMAO? (J/K)

Since we are on the topic of the web sites I publish, I'd like to take a moment to plug a new site Jeanne and I are working on together:

If you are a dog owner or just a person who loves dogs, Jeanne is editing a new site called "My Dog Tales." It's dedicated to discussion and information sharing about owning and loving dogs. Like this site, it is owner/member oriented.

Check it out if you have an interest. It's sparse at the moment, but as always, we've got big plans for it. :)

http://www.mydogtales.com

Latest posts

Back