Assault Weapons HR 1022

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
I know this is a fishing site but this is something we as outdoorsmen need to do. I urge you all to consider signing this petition. Goverment has no business messing with the second admendment. Writing your Senators will help also.

fatrap

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/409898348?ltl=1172448514

Mike,

Did you see my post over on G&B about the Parker?

I have sent three letters about this piece of @#$ legislation, and will send more...

fatrap,

I'm all for signing petitions against gun control - but they have to be written correctly. However, I cannot in good concience sign this one due to the following writing:

"swear an undying devotion to end the political careers of any public servant holding office who should dare to offer any support to this offense"

You really have to be careful about signing petitions. The wording can get you in trouble if written the wrong way. If this one didn't have that wording attached to it, my name would already be on it. I'm still in the military, and I cannot "swear an undying devotion to end the political career" of anyone. Sorry. Didn't know if you noticed that or not.

All the best,

Glenn

Yes Greg I have seen it over there but think it needs to be posted here also. I have signed the petition wrote my one and a half senators(Harkin's a pig) and congress. Plus I have sent it on to all my shooting buddied and outdoor contacts.

We need millions of furious outdoorsmen/women writing and complaining. Fishing will be next. I have a lady friend who lives here. She is a German national. She was amazed that anyone could fish here. In Germany they need to take a class and pay through the nose to fish.

People we need to do something.

fatrap

Glenn,

It is too bad that you have to be publicly "PC" while serving. I understand, but I do not condone it...

I do swear an undying devotion to end the political career of any elected official who wants to ignore my Second Amendment Rights... and so should everyone... :angry:

Glen

I respect your opinion but I agree with Greg on this one. I'm also doing my part to put every bit of info on Hillary Clinton out to everyone I can to see just what she is.

"swear an undying devotion to end the political careers of any public servant holding office who should dare to offer any support to this offense"

fatrap

Greg / fatrap,

I don't want you guys to get me wrong on this one - I really do not WANT to be PC.... I just have to be careful what I do and say. I'm less than 3 years away from retiring, at which time, my mouth will have a much louder voice coming from it. :lol:

In the meantime, I'm stocking up on ammunition and high-cap magazines for my XD-40 Tactical. :) .

I'm just praying that Hillary doesn't get voted in... because then I'll have to re-enlist for a few years until she is out of office, just so I don't have her name anywhere on my retirement paperwork. :lol::lol::lol: Right now though, the other choices aren't looking much better. I think I'll vote "none of the above". :p Is that on the ticket yet???

All the best,

Glenn

Glenn

I understand your situation. I'm a little bit of a radical about this second admendment stuff. I will continue the battle.

fatrap

Hey, speaking of hi-cap magazines, I bought two more this evening. http://www.pistolgear.com/ is having a sale on some hi-cap magazines. I got my XD-40's for $20 each - about $10 off of normal price for factory mags. They have some for Glocks and CZ's also. Thought (very briefly) about picking up a few for my father in laws Glock... but then changed my mind. Heck, he makes 6 figures... let him buy me some! :lol:

All the best,

Glenn

"Assault Weapons HR 1023b" (Rich Stern version)

"Every household shall have at least one functioning assault or repeating rifle, or a repeating shotgun suitable for home defense. Further, every household shall have at least 50 rounds of ammunition suitiable for the aforementioned rifle or shotgun. A tax credit equal to the purchase price of the aforementioned rifle or shotgun shall be available to the household for the tax year in which the weapon was purchased."

Watch gun ownership skyrocket. Watch crime fall.

:)

Rich Stern for President! All in favor, say "Aye". :lol:

All the best,

Glenn

So Rich... If I have a gun safe full.... plus more ammo than most Sporting Goods stores... do I qualify for some special tax credit? :p

Sorry, Glenn, you'll have to settle for a good law and no tax benefit.

Thanks for the votes. But what I really need is campaign cash...

;)

Back