Ask Kevin

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry Loos

Reaction score
What do you think. Should we invite Kevin V. to an evening in our Chat Room. I am sure he would jump at the opportunity. He shouldn't be too busy during the upcoming year LOL LOL LOL. Congrats to Kevin

Don't laugh Barry. Stranger things have happened. If Kevin is anything like the other pros I have had the privelege to meet, he would probably pop in. But he sure is going to be busy for the next year. Probably spend more time on a plane than in a boat. The price of success!

Rob

Do your magic on the 'Tro's Pros Mac!! Just to let you know, there's nothin' special 'bout Zell, that's how all of us Texans can fish a topwater (LOL). Too bad there wasn't much of that at the Classic (or maybe a few of those Texans would've faired a little better).

Gee Mac I was kidding about having Kevin or any other pro visit our chat room. Heck with you knowing or just meeting those guys is impressive. If they would ever want to get on our chat room let us know. Maybe we could do like Barnes and Nobles does when they have a chat with an author. A few days before the chat they have folks send in questions and then the night of the chat they answer most of them. Barnes and Nobles also provides a fast typist. Well who knows, maybe someday. Like Rob said, "stranger things have happened".

I'll stop in to D&R Sports and ask his brother Randy when Kevin is going to have some time off. When I see him next I will ask him to join in on a day to talk to us all. Hope he will have some time. He owes me a favor for putting a few stress crack on my boat I bought from him anyway. Rod

Latest posts

Back