Approaching others?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marke Cicero

Reaction score
Hey Gang,

I've been thinking about something for a while and thought you guys could help.

What's the proper eticate for approaching other fisherman on the lake? Every body of water I fish usually contains myself and at least 2 other Tracker/Nitro boats, yet I there are only 5 NH members here on the board.

I usually want to go over and say "Hi" and chat, but I don't want come across as annoying or intrude on someones peaceful or relaxing fishing trip. Nor do I want to seem like I'm creeping in on one of their hot spots. So I usually just drive by and give a wave and smile.

What do you guys do?

Thanks,

Marke

On the lake I will say hi and how you doing. Just to see what kind of reaction I will get back. But I don't really approach them to talk to them. I have NitroOwners.com on the side of my boat. I figure if they notice it, maybe they will ask me about it.

But in the parking lot, that's a different story. I try to leave a Nitro/Tracker Owners site card on every truck that has a Nitro or Tracker Trailer attached to it. I just put between the glass and weather stripping on the drivers door above the door handel. That way they are sure to see it. I will talk to the guys or gals that are standing around their Nitro or Tracker and tell them about the site.

But on the water I like to give them their space..

JMHO

John

Marke, I do like John does. A while back he supplied anyone that wanted it a file for making your own Nitro/Tracker Owners website business cards. Which reminds me I have to print some more. It's really a nice way to spread the word.

Rich, Is there any way the file could be made available in the grab bag section? If John doesn't mind that is.

Latest posts

Back