Anyone want to go bass fishing in Kentucky?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
Hey all...

Anyone interested in a bass fishing trip starting THIS Saturday, April 30, running until Friday, May 6 on Lake Barkley in Kentucky?

One of our 'regulars' for the trip had to drop out due to health reasons.

Please email me at [email protected] for details...

thanks!

az

Mini's down there now prefishing for the NBAA Championship this weekend,....they're dodging torential downpours, tornadoes and flash floods in the process, and the fishing hasn't been that good either......this weather is JACKED!!:angry::wacko:

K&B can get absolutely HAIRY when it rains like this. I went down one year where we left in the morning on Kentucky, crossed over to Barkley to do some crappie fishing and by the time we got back to Kentucky...it had risen three feet in a couple of hours and the lake was almost impossible navigation due to "trees" and debris in the water. Scared me and I'm fearless:huh:

Looked at the lake conditions report today....lake is still below summer pool (we always time it to be there the week it reaches summer pool), but they are spilling tremendous amounts over the dam...

Our 'group' has been doing this trip for like 15 or 20 years now....I didn't go last year, but they actually 'closed' the lake due to high water...can you say 12 feet over normal!!!

Can't believe there was much debris left on the banks after that!

Probably muddy as all get out...fish will be holding tight to that brush and in the backs of the bays!

It's a great time if anyone can swing it....

Houseboat

Bringing 2 bass boats...

az

Latest posts

Back