Anyone Runnin a Mercury 115 EFI 4 Stroke?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott S.

Reaction score
Just purchased a new rig. anxiously awaiting a Merc 115 EFI 4 stroke. If anyone is runnin one, what is it on? What Prop and RPM? WHat Trolling and top speed? Thanx a bunch!!

What's it gonna be on? I've got one on a 188 Sport. Came with a Vengeance 48-16988 prop (13 inch, 18 pitch). Only had it out once so far. 42 mph (not checked w/gps yet) at 5000 rpm. I expect to get more out of it after complete break-in. If I'm wrong about that, I hope someone will correct me. At that speed, could hold a normal conversation, no yelling necessary.

You still got 1000 RPM to Go!!! 6000 is where you will be. I just sold My Tracker TV 17 to a friend (so I can still fish in it lol!!) and will get my new boat In late Feb/ Early March it is an All New Lund 1675 Pro Sport. Kind of falls in the Middle of Trackers Targa 17 Walkthru and Targa 17 Combo. www.lundboats.com They say it will be in the 42-46MPH Depending on load with a stock Alum Prop and may be 44-48 Propped Right with a Stainless.

Latest posts

Back