Anyone ever won?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Now don't laugh guys. But for the last 2 years, I have faithfully submitted entry forms to BASS on their sweepstakes. Not every day. But probably hundreds of times. Technically you can, provided it's only once a day. I figure the BEST bass boat out there is a FREE bass boat. LOL I really didn't ever to think I would win, but I at least thought that I might win one of those thousands of last place T2 spinnerbaits, since I increased my odds by entering so many times. Any one of you folks ever win on something like that? I'm really beginning to wonder about these "impartial" judging companies! LOL

Rob

I've never won but my dad did win a prize last year from BASSMASTER where you find your name in the magazine. Me, I couldn't win anything even if I was the only one entered.

Hey Rob,

I was just browsing in the old "Swap and Sell" apparently some guy named Rich in NJ won a brand new Nitro, AND HE DOESN'T EVEN FISH!!!!! Isn't that always the way....LOL

Good luck,

Marke

Yeah Marke, I saw that. Makes me SICK! LOL Some guys have all the luck!

My Mom and Dad won a Car once,....a brand new '77 Olds Toronado,......they sold it back to the dealer for cash,...justin time to pay for my brother and sister's weddings that summer!!...He graduated from the Naval Academy and got married in June,....My sister got married in August,of the same year!!...that was a stroke of luck if I've ever seen it!!

Mac

Latest posts

Back