Anyone else belong to Dollar Shave Club?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbstern

Reaction score
I joined a couple of months ago. I'm completely sold on it. And the video is funny.

OMG!!! That was friggin' HYSTERICAL!!

image.jpg

Hooked me, I'm in. :D

Wouldn't be economical for me. I can use a blade for 3 or 4 months before I have to change it out. Unless, that is if one of the 2 females in the house get ahold of it and shave their legs.....that'll ruin a blade in short order.

Wouldn't be economical for me. I can use a blade for 3 or 4 months before I have to change it out. Unless, that is if one of the 2 females in the house get ahold of it and shave their legs.....that'll ruin a blade in short order.

Tox, they have an "every other month" plan, which is what I did. Of the initial four cartridges they sent, I could have limited myself to using two of them. Knowing they are sending me more on a schedule, I gave one to the wife to try, and allowed myself the luxury of switching out to the third cartridge before the second was really done. I'd only shaved with the third once before the second shipment arrived. One of the perks of working from home...don't have to shave every day.

Truth is, I could probably still be using the first cartridge. The blade quality is very good.

Dan...which shaving option did you choose? I went with the middle-of-the road option. I have no idea about the shave quality differences of the low and high end options. The middle option is very comparable to a Gillette Mach III or a Schick Quattro.

I went cheap-o at the $3 a month delivered. With a beard and Fall on the way I figured I won't need much more than that. I sincerely felt the guy earned my business with the ad and the points contained within. The hilarity of it all pushed me over the top! :D

Thanks for posting!;)

OMG you got to be kidding me. No I don't belong......are these guys for real??

fatrap

I've got nothing to cut UNLESS I let my face alone for a while but the head just keeps right on blinding people with high beams on my shiny noggin LOL

OMG you got to be kidding me. No I don't belong......are these guys for real??

fatrap

Not kidding. The product is really good. And, of course, the video...

"Your handsome-ass grandfather only had one blade. And polio."

Latest posts

Back