Anybody watch Crappie USA on OLN lastnite@10:30?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
They were crappie fishin' at Kentucky Lake in December and whackin' some huge slabs! Picked up on a few tricks too! Seems over the last couple years it's a mixed bag of white and black crappie but, the guide said that the black crappie population is boomin'.

Keep in mind guys..the black crappies will be a little deeper than their cousin.

FISH ON!

<")))))<

TEE

I hope SOMEONE attending the Rally saw the show if they plan on eating dinner Friday night.

I plan on eating one way or the other even if it's at the restaurant!!! I don't plan on going hungry or thirsty!

Bob G.

At BPS last weekend, I was set up next to some crappie tournament guys selling B&M Rods.....They had quite a few tips and lures. Here's one.....float a crappie jig over submerged brush on an ICE FISHING FLOAT... they said that it is the smallest float you can get.

TOXIC

I ain't sharin' Mine! LOL Well hopefully the crappy will cooperate and we can eat fresh fish Friday and still fill the cooler:)

OH, come on and tell us TEE. So we can fill our coolers too

If your there at the rally...you WILL know.. as will any other NTOWS member:)

Thanks TEE, I need all the help I can get in april. May and all of summer has been very good to me at Ky Lake. I don't get that show here in Louisville. Hope to see you there.

Latest posts

Back