Another successful trip to NW Ontario!

• Thread starter Dan J. [URL]http://albums.ourpictures.com/Images?i
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan J.

Reaction score
We had another awesome annual trip to the Lac Seul area of NW Ontario, CA! The water was high and made several remote "honey holes" accessible, all chock loaded with smallies, walleye, musky and pike. I enjoyed my trip, but I sure missed my boys and my wife. I missed the NTOWS board traffic too! For those interested in some hairy, scary, fish pics (LOL!), I've had some photos developed that can be seen at:
http://albums.ourpictures.com/Images?id=179099-bgwasjcb

Welcome Back Dan, Are you going to Pittsburgh?????

Sorry about the blank post.... Fat fingers

Hey Dan - Great looking fish and looks like you had another great trip! Tex and I leave on Sat Aug 27th for a week up that way. We're doing a slight diversion from my usual Walleye/Pike trip (due to Northwest screwing up flights after we booked them). We'll fish all afternoon/evening Sat Sept 3rd on Lake of the woods for Smallies!!

Hey the week of August 1st if you want to (weather permitting) get out in the afternoon/evening one day just let me know. Beka and the boys are going to her folks for a week, and I have to work but could be up on lanier by 5pm most afternoons. Though Tues AM Rich and I are hitting the Dead Sea on my side.

Trep

kb - I hadn't planned on going this year. I've got so much going on at home I felt kinda bad about going up to CA.

Trep - Let me see. It 'd be nice to hook up again!

Tex - LOL! It sure looks and almost seems that way after a while. You'll see. LOW is full of smallies as well. Topwaters and tubes will keep you busy as well as spinnerbaits/crankbaits. Those guys love to play!

Sorry to everybody about my picture skills. (Or their lacking! LOL!) Everybody else had their cameras going and will surely have a better group of pics. I'm going to try and add them all together, year by year, sometime. Canada is a beautiful country with some of the nicest people in the world!

Latest posts

Back