Another Stupid Story

• Thread starter Robert Spradley [IMG]http://personal.jax.bellsouth
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Spradley

Reaction score
Well fellows and gals, Most of you know the problems I've had with my boat I purchased May 1st. Well after redoing the transom, putting a new engine on it, I finally finished. I have only had the boat in the water about 10 minutes since myself and friends (the smart ones who knew how to fix boats:)) finished all the work. Even then, we had troubles, he push off of the dock, put it in gear and nothing happened. The shifter linkage broke. Well we paddle back, loaded the boat, went to store, purchased linkage and installed. Drove back, put boat back in water and were able to test drive it for about 10 minutes. Everything went fine. Well that was about a month ago. This weekend (today only) was the first time I have had to go again. I was going to take the wife and kids. I was excited. Well I went to my office and got the boat. When I got home, I wanted to get it off of the street. So I started backing it into the yard when I felt my truck sink. Ut oh, yes I broke the water pipe in my front yard. No, it couldn't of just been the little 5/8" line that goes to my house, (which would of been easy to fix. oh no, I had to break the 2" main the feeds the whole neighborhood. My neighbors were not happy not having water for 5 1/2 hours. It took the city 4 hours to get there and 1 1/2 hours to repair. Well, there went that day again without going out on the boat. Well, maybe in a couple of weeks I will be able to try again. Robert
water.jpg

Nominal,

Sell the boat and take the money and buy golf clubs. Boating might not be worth all the frustration.

Bear

If you let that leak go a little longer, you probably could have launched the boat in your yard...

Looks to me like your neighbors should be thanking you....... Not too many people would go to the effort and expense of installing a fountain on their property to beautify the neighborhood and increase everyone's property value!

Now, if you lived in the city like I do......... You wouldn't be able to see the goof 'cuz of all the kids playing in the gusher!

Hey, Marke! Is it to late for Nominal to ad this to your collection of "Stupid Human Tricks"?

:^)

me!

Hey bear, Thanks a lot. But I already golf also, and I'm no good at it either, Ha, Ha.

Latest posts

Back