Another fish finder question for you guys.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill P

Reaction score
I just installed an Eagle Pro ID 128 on the bow of my Nitro,and I'm getting a little interference when I first click the trolling motor on. I wired it to the power wire for the navigation light up front, and the transducer is on the trolling motor. When I first engage the motor, I get a line on the screen about a half inch wide, that disapears as the chart advances. It still works, so I don't know if this is common or not? Any advice appreciated.

Bill,
There has been a problem with interference between the Lowrance/Eagle finders and Motorguide T-motors. You can contact Lowrance or MotorGuide(I can't remember which) and have them send you a "choke kit". It addresses the interference problem. A trick that "seems" to have worked for me with my X-85 is a double thickness layer of rubber under the transducer. I used a bicycle inner tube and just cut a small piece the same shape as the transducer and slppied it in between the T-motor housing and the transducer. I haven't noticed any problems so far.

Good Luck!!
Todd C.

Latest posts

Back