Anna yesterday

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herndonpro

Reaction score
Just wanted say what a great time I had yesterday on the hot side at Anna. It was a pleasure meeting everyone and a special thank you to Bill for hosting. A great way to spend a nice December day: great fishing, food and company.

Steve

Thanks Bill had a great time as always and could not of asked for a nicer day.

Always good to meet some new people and enjoy a great day of fishing.

Again Bill thanks to you and your wife for the wonderful hospitality:D

thanks bill, as always it was nice to go fishing with all the guys and a few new ones to, hope to do it again soon. lots of fish and even more food. thanks again bill

mike c

Sorry to have missed most of you guys - boy, you all got out early! Showed up at the dock at around 7:15am and you all were launched! Ran into Bill on the water as well as G3 Mike. Saw Tox fly by to fish dike 1. My buddy Sean and I hit a few there and at dike 2 (where we chatted up Bill). We then ran down to the third lagoon. We ran into these two.:D

LakeAnna12-16-06.jpg

LakeAnna12-16-06A.jpg

Great day on the water! Good to at least SEE a few of you all as you guys ran through. With the number of Nitros out there, you would have thought it was a Nitro convention!! :lol::lol: Lots of purty boats!

Cheers!

Jimmy would like a copy of the finishing order of your TX. Something about taxes and invations?:lol:

BF

Let me add my thanks as well. Sorry to have to eat and run but I had to pick my daughter up at the horse barn. She rode in a foxhunt. Shoulda seen me gettin that 929 down some country roads and to the barn!!:eek::lol: Fishin was tough but as always fun. FYI, fishing was tougher yesterday!! Wind was a pest. Did get into a few up in Elk Creek.

TOXIC

Was fun, sorry I had to run early, Toxic and I had a few fish in the boat. He had one picture worthy, but he couldn't find his camera, and by the time, I told him to hold on, I have a camera on my phone, he pitched it over board!!:wacko:

But had a good time. Thanks alot Bill, sure is fun to catch top water fish in Dec!!! :D

Latest posts

Back