And where is Al Gore (Mr. Global Warming) when you need him??

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Note just in from Washington, D.C.

Meetings scheduled today in Washington on Global Warming canceled - due to blizzard conditions and snow.

On the way to work here in DFW are, they announced that the 'Winter Strom Warning' has been extended into the DFW area, and we now expect 4-6" of snow today across the area. This, followed by freezing weather tonight, will likely mean that the roads are very icy in the morning.

Next time the 'Global Warming' folks stick there head out, will be around July or so, when they have had a chance to 'Doctor Up' some additional statistics.

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Tex

LOL...Gore's trying to figure out a new way to get rich off of his hysteria since the cap and trade bill probably won't fly,...he's gotta figure out a new way to sell all of his "energy credits" via some NEW self serving legislation :eek::wacko:

Yea ya right Texas!!! We are expecting snow again here in south Louisiana. It's sleeting now and the say snow after dark. Global warming my butt!!

Barry from the WHO DAT nation!!!!!!

You think Al Gore cares about Global Warming? Like any politician he cares about getting re-elected, increasing his personal wealth at the expense of anyone he can screw and passing legislature that he won't or don't have to abide by.

fatrap

Thats why he changed his message from global warming to climate change...they can defend that better when the going gets cold!

....only the liberal's will completely ignore science and millions of years of global heating and cooling cycles in a lame ass attempt to legislate Mother Nature into playing nice! What a bunch of morons...:angry: 'Course it doesn't help when ACORN can produce voting registration records for "Mrs. Butterworth, Ma Bell, Little Debbie AND "Mother Nature"

Do you HONESTLY think Al Gore could have stopped the flippin Ice Age?

All of em are morons.

I took a can of soda out of the refridgerator in my garage this morning. It was frozen solid. I'll be emptying it out tonight to prevent all the cans from bursting.

Been snowing here in the DFW area since around 2AM or so, and it's not expected to stop till about 4AM on Friday. Luckily, it's still above freezing so the roads are 'fair'. However, it it drops below freezing tonight, it's going to be bad in the morning.

Tex

He's here in Ottawa Canada, where temperatures have hovering around 0 for a month, and we have no snow.....have fun!

Meetings scheduled today in Washington on Global Warming canceled - due to blizzard conditions and snow.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Like someone said, "THEY" will crawl out around July when the weather, around here anyway, will average about 90 degrees and 90% humidity. Then they will also have all the figures they need to spout off that this was an anomaly 'caused' by global warming.

Good Grief.

Uncle Billy

I heard on Fox News yesterday that Hawaii and Florida were the only two states that didn't get snowed on this week. We got another 18" on top of the 27" from last weekend. Drifting caused the most problems. The leeward side of the roof on my pole building had snow up to my waist (I'm 6'3"). I shoveled that for a loooooong time yesterday so that the roof didn't cave in. Al Gore can kiss where the sun don't shine!

Scott

We wound up with close to 12" around the metroplex (DFW) area. Set both a one day (calendar) record and a 24 hour record.

Enough already. Mac, come get this crap! :angry:

Tex

this is the first day in modern history that snow is forecasted in all of the main land states in the US.

Thanks for the offer TT, but it's all yours!! We have a nice coating...7" is plenty! I wouldn't shed a tear if we don't get anymore for the rest of the season!! Actually I am enjoying watching all the southern folk freak out!! Carlos is about to move NORTH to escape it!! LOL!!!!:D

I'm looking out at an inch or better of snow here in Georgia and it didn't start snowing 'til noon!! We could get a few inches. :( There goes all the milk, bread, and toilet paper off the grocery store shelves. :lol: It'll all be gone after tomorrow, but my boys are having a ball with it now!! :D

Mac, you funny guy! Move NORTH to avoid the snow uuggghhhhh hahhahah

Good news is that no snow for two days..but 2-4 on day three!! WTF is up with that???? I should rate my Northern BF to my leg merit badge now!!

Latest posts

Back