And I thought Christmas couldn't get any better.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marke Cicero

Reaction score
First off, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I just finished spending my BPS Gift Certificate on-line and figured I drop by to see my old pals were doing on the Tracker site. I've just spent the last couple of hours reading old posts, picking myself up off the floor and wiping tears out of my eyes from laughing so hard. Because of school I haven't been around much lately but it's nice to see that all of you guys are still around and it's business as usual.

Let's see if I can catch up:

Andy - I know how you feel, my boat has been winterized since Oct. If I could have anything for christmas it would be a garage so I too can sit in my boat all winter and make out board noises while oranizing tackle.

Scott - Merry christmas old timer. Where can I find a woman that can shoot a 357 at some poachers? It's good to see you in a photo with HUGE fish (it almost looked real).

Mac - Did you get your nose hair trimer?

Mini - It must be the name, when I first joined this site about a year ago I also thought you were Mac's woman...sorry. Maybe we could call you "Manly".

Ken - good luck with the surgery.

Rob - Poachers are scum. Keep reporting them, your doing the right thing. I still plan on attending the rally next summer.

Everyone else - I wish you all tight lines in the south while we wait for spring up here in the great white north.

Merry Chistmas,

Marke

Hey, Marke! Good ta see ya! I'm glad to hear that you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!

Good luck with school - we'll see you in June!

me!

PS,....yes I got a pair!!1...My wife put "From the NITRO Guys on the tag!!!...LOL....I'm serious!!...I was so grateful!

Hey Marke!

Good to see you post again...

Hope you and yours all had a Merry Christmas!

Best Wishes during the upcoming year as well...Keep that prop on the TV-18 this season!!!

Well, I guess enough people here in SW Lower Michigan begged Santa for snow, cause we got it!!!

Lake Michigan is still in the lower to mid 40's and the old "Lake Effect" snow machine is working overtime!!! If any of you southerners need any snow, just let me know!!! haha

Cold here too...It's even cold in my garage!!! So cold in fact, that after making the outboard motor sounds while sitting in my boat last night my lips almost froze together!!!

Wishing everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year!!!

Keep you nose in those books Marke!

az

Marke,

Welcome back and Happy Holidays!

Manly, yes. A name, no thanx. I would prefer "Maniac" to "manly".

Mac - looks like someone else though I was your b*tch!!!! LOL!!!!

Mini

Hey Marke,

Good to see ya back...the surgery went well, quite painful but hopefully it will be worth it.

Latest posts

Back