an observation on the bashfishing homepage post

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEFF WHITE

Reaction score
i kind of was checking through everything.i wondered if anyone else seen the pattern here.everyone who posted said lots of things about tracker that could possibly be misconstrud(sp?) as slander?

example from john,last post i thread:

and its not just customer service we are talking about here. We are talking about poorly built and designed boats. The best customer service in the world won't help a boat that isn't built right and with the right materials. THe sooner Tracker Marine goes out of business the better and I can't believe they are now going to run procraft into the ground also. Add one more boat to the list of boats to avoid at all cost. This is from someone who has owned a tracker boat that fell apart at the seams right after the hull warranty expired. It was my first boat and I didn't pay much to learn an important lesson.

or a few other comments cut from the messages:

If they construct their boats the same way they construct their sentences and their responses to E-mails, no wonder their boats fall apart on the water. He has lots of brass to say they are a team of "professionals" (professional WHAT, I wonder?). The guy obviously doesn't have much of an education if that is how he wants the company represented.

or:

If Tracker Marine decides not to replace my hull or extend the warranty on the repairs they make, then at least I have ruined many future sales by broadcasting the way they handle service after the sale. Do you think anyone who has read these repeated posts about poorly made boats and even poorer customer service will buy one without thinking twice. It will cost them one way or the other. Either a hull right now or lost sales in the future. Hopefully I will prevent someone from buying one and wishing they hadn't.

and greg,i see you posted a message to post it over here.i wonder why he didnt?i in my opinion is because he wouldnt have the reular bunch of bashers there of tracker products.i kind of read posts,and dont post anymore due to the site becoming a comercial place,popups,and the $25 subscription fee.rich didnt do that here,this makes this site great!and 99% of us here at least owned 1 tracker/nitro product makes us a wealth of information.

and believe me,through channels i know tracker execs read these pages,so the press must have trickled down through the ranks.it might have helped him,it might come back to bite him later.only time will tell.

sorry people.but it seems these people come out of the woodwork when someone mentions tracker and problem in the same sentence!if the problem is with the engine,its trackers problem,or the motorguide,or the hbird,the bilge pump,whatever,its always trackers problem.why do people do this?do we have a board psycologist here to tell me why?

the internet is a wonderfull thing,but it also is a bad thing!i have met a few good people at the rally,hi all!!even though i had the slowest boat there,i still had fun!

I will offer an opinion on the theory not the thread. I run an auto repair shop, I don't claim to be an expert on human nature but I will say that "some" not all but some people feel real brave on the phone or on there computer's becuase they think there can be no negative repercussions for there rude actions over a non direct conflict. There are those that will get in your face with the same rude attitude. If they are right then by gosh I will make it right, if they are wrong then they go into a special club. We do our best to be more than fair and compete with the big service chains and for that reason I don't like to negotiate. If you don't like my price then shop around but don't ask me to give a better deal for what ever reason. I know I got off subject and I am sorry. Oh by the way the club members are charged 25% more and then given a 10% discount...Bruce

Latest posts

Back