Aloha…. 🤙🏽

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o-townFLA

Reaction score
Long time angler, new to the Z20…

Southern California resident from Orlando, Florida. Initially purchased a 487 from a friend for a price to good to pass up. That ownership lasted for a year before I picked up a floor model 2020 Z20with zero hrs a few months ago.

I’m a tournament angler primarily fishing the Lake Havasu region for ABA, JML Outdoors (current Team AOY leader) and WON Bass (finished AZ Open 9th out of 121 AM’s)

As most of my hobbies, I do a lot of research before making any commitment and NitroOwners helped out a lot when going all in for the Z20 purchase.

Hope to see you guys on the water,
-Matt
5437D132-DA59-4DDB-A1C7-E38FDE744300.jpeg

1F8CF69D-CB0E-41F5-925B-401D5C8115B2.jpeg

3EBA3A5E-3AA3-42DE-9F1E-FB53063E2043.jpeg

Aloha Matt, I'm just north of you in the Villages and also tournament fisherman with the Lake County Bassmasters, we do travel around to many lakes beyond the Harris Chain. My Z20 is in this picture. I spent many years living in SoCal and fished all over the state. I can relate to living Aloha as I am originally from Kailua, Hi. my whole family is all born and raised in Hawaii and still live there.
MLS is fishing the Harris Chain this weekend and our club is also having a tournament this Sunday on the Harris Chain. The Bass Masters was 2 weeks ago on our chain. We're coming your way in a couple of months to fish TOHO. Aloha and Mahalo!!!! Al

Latest posts

Back