Allow me to share some great news!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timothy Hanford

Reaction score
Some of you may not know that I have been unemployed since the beginning of July. Well, that ended today. I received a job offer that I have been waiting for. Good pay, excellend benefits and a 35 hour/week work schedule that will allow me some fishing time.

I'm an accountant and this position is an accountant for an organization that helps low income families buy a home. Not only will I have a job, but a job that I can feel good about.

I start Jan 2nd so you can bet I'll be hitting the water hard next week while I can. WHAT A RELIEF.

Thanks for letting me share!!!!!

That's great to hear, Tim!

I know what it's like to be unemployed for a long period....... Work ain't all that it's cracked up to be - but it sure makes the rest of your life go a lot easier!

Now, quit wastin' time tellin' us about it and GO FISHIN'!

me!

Excellent! That's a good present for the holidays.

Go get 'em, Tim.

Congrats Tim. It's odd how we complain about work until we don't have a place to go to. We're happy for you because we know how good you feel. Great way to enjoy the holidays.

Bear

Thanks guys. I feel great and will certainly be enjoying the holidays much more now.

Latest posts

Back