ALL rally questions answered

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
OK, rather than going back to all the post, I will attempt to answer what I can here.

Stonehelm is a little short staffed of people with IQ's higher than 10. The rooms will be discounted 10% across the board, so total per night will be a little over $60.

Tom, Haley will be fine, I have seen other people there with dogs. Besides us, she will be one of the most intelligent creatures there! Sorry, they have me PO'd.

Small boats will still be fine. There are many bays close by. If you don't feel safe, let us know, and you can ride in a bigger boat. I will post a role call next.

For any of you bringing family, my wife would be happy to entertain. She loves conversation with anyone over 4 years old (our oldest) and not about fishing (me) LOL. There is plenty to do around here. In Chazy is the Alice T Miner museum which I think is still free, HUGE collection of colonial/revolutionary artifacts. An hour north is Montreal in all it's splendor, and Burlington is an hour away with the ferry ride in VT with lots of shopping and dining. There are also a couple of beaches, hiking trails, and malls close by. So come on out to the rally. Jackie at Tracker has informed me that someone from Tracker that is usually involved in sponsored tourneys is coming out. So, Tracker is interested in both this site and our rally. Also, they would like to mail everyone a flyer about their owners rally on Table Rock in Octoboer. Please e-mail me your address so I can pass it on, if you want the info. If there are any other questions, please feel free to e-mail me.

Bruce, there is an RV park 2 minutes from the ramp. Also campgrounds right of the ferry in town run by the state about 10 minutes away.

Latest posts

Back