All N.J anglers please read

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Macaluso

Reaction score
To all anglers to fish N.J my cover for my 929CDX was stolen out of my yard on Saturday afternoon. If anyone in their travels arount the state see someome using a cover that does not fit their boat it might be mine. The reason that is that this cover will only fit a 929 and as far as I know I am the only 929 in the state. this is not the grey cover that comes with every boat but the black & white cover that also covrs the motor and has Nitro written in the center.not too many of these covers are around so agian if anyone sees a boat at a lake or in a driveway with this type of cover on please let me know my e mail is [email protected] . I have a gut feeling that some local kids may have taked it but you never know.I treally sucks to come back from a good day of fishing and find that some lowlife scum has the nerve to steal your cover from the side of your house thanks in advance :Tom Macaluso

Sorry to hear that Tom. After you told me about the problems too, and that you keep it out of sight. When we find who took your cover, give me a call. We'll extradite them to Lake Champlain and "take 'em fishin'" We could make them an anchor in about 400' of water, LOL

Rob

Never touch a man's wife and NEVER EVER mess with a man's boat!

I'm sorry but that really bothers me. You see that's what's wrong with America! A man works hard buys something he's always wanted and some coward comes along a steals it. Regardless of the $$ value. He traded time, which in it's truest form is a piece of our life, for this thing and it's HIS! Then some lazy bum pulls this. If it's a kid...why? What's the point? Then the parents will try to cover it up if they find out. If my kid did something like that, he wouldn't be able to walk for a month. Have faith Tom. If it was a kid, they probably won't have much use for it, and someone will probably find it in the woods nearby or something. Hopefully it will be intact. I still think we should start a posse!

Rob