All Hail Sea Foam!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam Luckie

Reaction score
OK. Many members use seafoam. Most all speak highly of it and also recommend it. I am running my first can in the boat right now. Even using it in my truck. BUT, what do you pay for a can?? Local Walmart has it for $8.97 per can. Cannon Dam General Store at Mark Twain Lake, MO has it for $8.19. (If you ever fish Mark Twain, this little store has everything. Good people that will do anything for you!) Local NAPA store has it for $6.48. If you go online to NAPA Auto Parts and reserve it, they will have it ready for you when you pick it up. If you really love seafoam, you can even order a 55 gal drum of it for just $1654.80 !! That would last a few seasons.:lol: All joking aside, seems like a great product and I will use it in all my power equipment at home also.

Thanks for the info, that will save enough for a few more lures in the old tacklebox.

I paid $9.00ea for a couple can's over the weekend...at an O'Reilly's auto parts store.

$6.48 @ NAPA is an AWESOME price!!

I just paid $7.99 at Autozone over the weekend. Question - is everyone using the recommended 1oz per gallon? That can get expensive real quick.

Yeah,..I use a full can with every tank full (26Gals)....1 pint treats 25 gal's.

It's another $8-$10.00 per tank not including the gas! BUT,...it's the best "preventative medicine" there is.....

;)

I'll tell you what, that stuff woke up the truck!! I shocked it and then ran a couple of tanks at regular dosage and throttle response very much improved and MPG went from steady 12 to 13.7. I burnt a little bit of it just to see how it reacted and it sure burned and smelled like Kero:p

TOXIC

Back