Accessories For The Boat

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cq

Reaction score
I have seen a number of ads for different multi-tools for the fisherperson, but I cannot find one that has small scissors for cutting braid. I am lucky that my wife does counted cross stitch (without the outline), she gave me an old pair of her scissors, "nice clean cut". All the multi-tools that I have tried that have scissors, I make a mess of the cut.

Funny , I was just looking for a new pocket knife and was thinking about getting one with scissors. I'm leaning more towards a Swiss Army knife belie it or not. For braid I use children's school scissor at good old Walmart. Clean cut

Yep, multitools were never designed for braid, wire maybe, sometimes but I prefer cutters that do the job right. They are handy for a lot of things, but not so much fishing line wise.

Check with your fishing supplier. Berkley make a Hot Line Cutter that works with a AAA Battery. It works great with braid and leaves a solid line cut. No fray. I have two on on my work bench and one in my boat. They cost about 10 bucks but well worth it. Bass pro has them.

Reactions: cq
I think it is one of the best color combination that they have. You will be happy with it. Good luck fishing. Have a happy New Year. Find yourself a good set of aluminum wheels for it. Get rid of the steel wheels.

I have a pair of small scissors from Gerber that I have had for years. They were sold for braid. If you find a pair they are great. They never leave the seat area of my boat....neck ribbon never leaves the shift lever for the kicker so they don't get lost

Latest posts

Back