A Thanksgiving Blessing

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Moore

Reaction score
For the first time, instead of the usual dinner blessing, God is great God is good, etc. I felt like I needed to really say thanks. At 53 years old, you would have thought that God would have smacked me on the head before now.

My mother in law has been living with us for the past two years, the industry I have been in all of my life continues to go into the ****ter, my lovely 17 year old daughter just had her first experience with pain that dad couldn't fix, 4 wisdom teeth cut out Tuesday. My wonderful wife of 19 years that takes care of all of us, cooked the most incredible meal I have ever seen. I make less and pay more, and here is my thanks......

Dear Lord our Father, thank you for our health, thank you for the happiness we share, thank you for every day we get to see your work, and lastly, please take care of all of our boys and girls overseas, and bring them home safely, Amen

My voice cracked, tears streamed down my face.

Thank you God, for the happiness you have brought me, I trust in You.

Happy Thanksgiving NTOWS

BruceM

thanks for sharing that with us... seems to me you continue to have your "chit" together.

Great Blessing for Thanksgiving Bruce. You really put things into perspective. God Bless you and yours!

Latest posts

Back