A sad day...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
I guess I shouldn't complain too much...

I don't normally have my boat out this late in the year...

But, this was a NEW boat...my first NEW boat...

Well, she's headed to the dealer for a check-up and winterizing tomorrow...boo hoo

Mother nature has been kind in southern Michigan this fall...Normally, the boat has been put away by the time the gun comes out for deer hunting, but not this year! I've been sneaking out the last few weekends to catch a few late season largemouths and northern pike...

It's been a great first season for the TV-18...no major problems to report and plenty of big fish!!!

Come on spring!!!

This may be a big mistake, but I think I'm going to store the TV-18 in my garage...the bad part will be having to look at it every day during the winter...maybe I'd better look for a different place to store it!!!

Take heart all my fellow northerners...spring will be here before you know it!!!

az

P.S. dropped a buck at 75yds with the 870 12 gauge saturday morning!!!

Yeah, but the good part is that you'll get a chance to go out into the garage all winter long, sit in the boat and make outboard noises through your lips!

That's a Lo-o-o-ong shot with a slug! Congrats!

me!

I politely ask my wife if I could store my PT 175 in the Garage and she yes!! (Her car was the one that was in there.) I wonder how many times I can reorganize and inventory my tackle this winter. My garage is detached from my home so I hope no one hears me make my motor noises! Seats our comfortable maybe I will do some reading out there!

Andy/Dave - I feel your pain. I got my PC175 2 years ago Jan 31st and spent till March 1st in the garage making those noises. Luckily my wife knew my 3 year old was with me and I blamed all the noice on him LOL

I played with all the guages, packed/repacked the tackle and rod/reels and will do the same the few weeks we get cold here in Atlanta.

TrepMan

Latest posts

Back