A Day With TOXIC & Pierre

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Just A little teaser to get your attention till I get my "chores" done. Got to get the tractor out and go mow the "Toxic Wasteland" better known as my property. So I will be a while...right Pierre (it's about 4 acres)!!

Pierre and I talked about each and everyone of you while we were on the water yesterday!! You figure out whet we said!! LOL

TOXIC

Geeezzz,I figured you would be too busy catching fish to do all that talking :}

What'll be more interesting is to see what they say in private about each other to the rest of us!

Nothing was said that couln'd be held against you all...!

Guys, if you ever get the chance to fish with Tox, do it! I had a great time, Scott is certainly one of the good guys!!!

This board is great.

Pierre

Thanks Pierre, I held off posting till you could get your .02 in. LOL It was a tough day but we did alright. 5 fish biggest 3-31/2lbs. Windy, chilly weather. But we had fun. We both learned something from each other. Me, to better utilize my pitching and Pierre to put a few Senko's in his tackle!! Did we talk about all of ya?!?! ............SURE!!! But it was all good and we got some laughs. Gotta tell ya that Pierre's drive to get out on the water was more than the cold he had!! He was feeling miserable but still came out and fished a full day. The motor finally ran good with no warning alarm.

We both agreed to try to make it to the next rally.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back