75 spinner baits

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEFF WHITE

Reaction score
a friend of mine just put 75 spinner baits,all new on ebay for sale.the price now is $22.he is a straight shooter,i bought 75 stickbaits off him including a nice holder for $100,all rapalsa,rebels,yozuris,and cotton cordels.all nice shape too.

he had a small tackle shop here in pa,but he was loosing money keeping it open,might only been 1 or 2 customers a day sometimes,sometimes no one.so he has to close up shop and go back to his normal trade.

if your intrested in them,go on ebay and do a search on item #1049717890,user name is boom00.he has a toll free #where you can ask him what kind and colors he has.

sorry about the post,but maybe he has something you might be intrested in.

Thanks for the "Heads Up", Jeff!

Don't know why you're appologizing for the post - it was very good and unselfish of you to do so. Buys like this can do nothing but benefit all of us - or at least whoever gets the spinner baits - and your friend!

Merry Christmas!

me!

there are certain people on ebay i deal with.they specalize in lures and such.they usually have good stuff,all new or slightly used stuff.

barry,did you check his other auctions?he has some crankbaits too,all look good fish killers.i bid on some of his auctions,spoons cutbait heads and stuff.

anybody looking for stuff let me know.the few who i deal with sell good quality stuff.ill give you there user names,and check out what they got.maybe you can use it,and get it for a good price.

What kind of spinnerbaits are they? (namebrand or homemade)

Latest posts

Back