5 magnum rapala lures for sale !! lucky craft

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul white2

Reaction score
i have 5 magnum rapala lures for sale. 2 of them are the 7 inch long floating minnow in black/silver, and the other 3 are the 6 inch magnums with the lip that go down 3-4 feet when pulled or trolled. 1 of em is black/silver, and the other 2 are blue/silver. these appear to have never been used or if they have you can't tell it. these are 10+ dollars each if you buy em in a bait shop !! i will take 30 dollars shipped to you if interested. email me to see a pic of em if interested. i dont check this post regularly, so an email i'll get [email protected]

i also have a couple lucky craft sp pointer lures too that are new. they are the long ones about 5--51/2 inches. if interested in them let me know too and i'll make you a deal on em all !!

What is it you don't understand, this is a Forum, not a for sale page. Leave it on the Swap n Sell page, when people want to buy stuff they go to the Swap n Sell page!

Jack,

It might be an honest mistake. It's all good. Lots of members here, including myself, have mentioned items for sale on this page (although it's usually a "hey, check out my ad on the S/S page") because the swap / sale page doesn't get visited as often as the forum. Granted, not as often as Paul does. But I don't think it's meant to be harmful. I poke fun at him because of his capitalization and excessive use of exclamation points, but it's all in fun. We just all have to try to remain respectful, no matter how annoying something might become at times. Add some smilies to a reply and have fun.

All the best,

Glenn

Oh yeah... I forgot to add:

Go check out my ad on the s/s page!

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back