3rd Nitro

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cyco

NTO Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, just joined the community! My first Nitro was a used 1994 Rick Clunn edition, then upgraded to a used 2010 Z7 200hp in 2013. Finally, bought a new one, 2023 Z19 this Dec. Live in Wisconsin so it will he a bit before I'm on the water. I'll have plenty of time to get it rigged up. 10" Garmin in Helm, 10" and 9" on bow w/ panoptix, Garmin Force TM. 3 Dakota lithium bats, 2 for TM, one to run electronics. Will be chomping at the bit to get on water this spring.

Look forward to being part of the community.
signal-2022-11-30-16-19-33-000-1.jpg

signal-2022-11-30-10-56-17-000.jpg
20221203_090311.jpg

Being a long time Nitro owner, do you have any recommendations for finding used parts? I need a port side console for my 2013 Nitro Z7.

Not really a source. I'm not sure where to start. I've always bought and on the new one ordered the passenger console.
Just feel it looks better and give my passenger some protection.

When I got my 2010 in 2013, I ordered a console from factory. Factory wont make one from that age?

Not really a source. I'm not sure where to start. I've always bought and on the new one ordered the passenger console.
Just feel it looks better and give my passenger some protection.

When I got my 2010 in 2013, I ordered a console from factory. Factory wont make one from that age?
Last year I could have and should have. This year they have said they discontinued that year.

Last year I could have and should have. This year they have said they discontinued that year.
Never accept the first "no" as the final answer...I sent my wife in to Bass Pro in Prattville since she was in town...and after two weeks of no...and maybe...we finally have one ordered!

Never accept the first "no" as the final answer...I sent my wife in to Bass Pro in Prattville since she was in town...and after two weeks of no...and maybe...we finally have one ordered!
No way! That is awesome. If I recall, i had to cut mu own mounts in, does yours have preintalled mounts for console bolts?

Latest posts

Back