35 hrs till Blast off on Lake Anna

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Freeman

Reaction score
OK it's time to fish or cut bait. Who's in? Uncle Billy and I should be there at 07:00 With boat in tow. I won't what kind since it's an off brand here...:cool:

BF

Bruce - From what I can gather we have the following people gonna show up (maybe)

Me (with boat)

You (with boat)

Uncle Billy (ridin with Bruce)

Toxic (with boat)

KB and neighbor (KBs boat)

Jaws and son (with boat)

Jim C (ridin with me)

David H (maybe) (with boat)

Kenn Sabin plus 1 (with boat)

Mike C (with boat)

and anyone else who wants to make it.

Please show up at the house around 0700. If you have foodstuffs that need to be refrigerated we can put it away til we eat. There is a portajohn at the launch ramp and I will bring a spare roll of TP, if needed.

I have charts (maps) of the lake for everyone who doesn't have one so you will know where you are and how to get back to the launch site. The charts will NOT have the honeyholes identified but for a price ...:wacko:

Will send email tomorrow to everyone confirming everything that is going on for Saturday morning.

Lookin' forward!

Bruce - From what I can gather we have the following people gonna show up (maybe)

Me (with boat)

You (with boat)

Uncle Billy (ridin with Bruce)

Toxic (with boat)

KB and neighbor (KBs boat)

Jaws and son (with boat)

Jim C (ridin with me)

David H (maybe) (with boat)

Kenn Sabin plus 1 (with boat)

Mike C (with boat)

and anyone else who wants to make it.

Please show up at the house around 0700. If you have foodstuffs that need to be refrigerated we can put it away til we eat. There is a portajohn at the launch ramp and I will bring a spare roll of TP, if needed.

I have charts (maps) of the lake for everyone who doesn't have one so you will know where you are and how to get back to the launch site. The charts will NOT have the honeyholes identified but for a price ...:wacko:

Will send email tomorrow to everyone confirming everything that is going on for Saturday morning.

Lookin' forward!

PS to JDJ - Uncle Billy isn't even go to bed on Friday night so he can be ready!!!!:lol::lol:

He best be up and ready or he will showing up in his jammie's....:wub:

BF

i will be there with my boat and gary from this site at 7am with drinks in tow(including diet pepsi)

mike c

hey bill, i wont be upset if you mark my map up with a few honey holes, that way i wont have to follow you all day :rolleyes:

Bill- You have me as "plus one w/boat"

I will be alone without a boat !!

Look like Toxic got an empty down wind seat open.... No Carlos?

BF

Carlos can't make it and is TAD in California. Kenn gets the honors with Toxic! Phew!!!!! Try and stay upwind if you can!:wacko:

Wait til Tox loads up with my wife's chili!!!!!

JC

I cant win. I am all ready to come up there. I pick up the boat today a 2:00PM. I have a 101 fever this morning and woke up throwing up. Have been sick for the week. I guess its not going to give me a break. Im sorry I am not going to make it. I am Pissed!!!:angry: It was gonna be the maiden voyage:(

Mark

I'm open also.... No riders... Friend backed out yesterday!!!!

KB

Yawnnnnnn, I'll be there, bright eyed and bushy tailed... I've always wondered what the h#ll that meant?:huh: I hope we can get a final count so I know how much food to get.

Mark, by this afternoon you will be feeling GREAT... Don't give up on it yet!!

KB

Uncle Billy - Plan on 10 people and no more. We will have enough food so don't worry. Less than 24 hours now Bruce.

Latest posts

Back