3 days & counting

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Well, the clock seems to have slowed a bit. Kind of like for a kid on Christmas eve! Sunday afternoon I load the car and head out for Bull Shoals and the TBF national championship. Heard the fish are already moving up onto beds which I kind of predicted months ago if the weather warmed early, which it has. That's perfect for my style of fishing! Anyone that has ever been in the boat with me during a bed bite knows that if I can see 'em, I can catch 'em! And I tend to be able to see them easier than most folks.

It will also take the A-rig out of the equation almost entirely!

But only 7 1/2 hrs to find all my fish will be tough. There are some seriously good sticks showing up this year and predictions are we will break records for weight in the championship. I plan on doing my part towards that record.

I will attempt to update you all each night once I get there. As in the past, I won't be able to get too detailed about my patterns until the event is over, in case someone else is monitoring. Don't need to show my cards too soon!

Here's hoping that I'm hoisting that "Living the Dream" trophy over my head on stage a week from Saturday.

Good luck Rob. You don't need to show your cards here, just an update on how you did will suffice!

I have faith... hoping to do the All American... Bring it home!

Good luck bro' and safe travels! Beware of parking lot night bandits :angry:

JP

Be sure and drive safely, both on the road and the water. Unfortunately, with the current LOW system that is parked over TX, OK, LA and ARK - it's been dumping a lot of water. Almost all of the water/rain that we have had here recently has moved up to ARK also. Likely, you are going to have a muddy time of it. There will be a lot of runoff into Bull Shoals.

Just looked it up and the lake has come up 2 feet in the last 3 days. That is a TON of water poured into a lake of that size in such a short period of time.

You are doing what you want to do, so good luck.

Tex

Found this report from last week. Hope that it helps.

Black Bass have been hard to figure out this week. Most have been caught on the steep rock bluffs and points leading into the coves on Wiggle Warts and Spinner Baits. Some luck on Jerk baits and Flat A Bombers as well. Most of the Kentucky

Latest posts

Back