2nd Tournament - 1st Place !!!

• Thread starter Teri C. [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/8544/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Check out these bad boys....one 6 lbs and one 4.6lbs
Resize of 2004-05-02 021.JPG

Teri, it took me a minute or two before I could even see those fish because the smile was so bright it was blinding me:)

Way to go Teri, great job and congratulations!

Bill

Oh believe me, I am still smiling. Those were caught at Patoka Lake (where my cabin is) during our B.A.S.S. tournament. I caught my 1st and 2nd biggest bass ever on the same day. Magic lure...blue and chrome rat-l-trap.

Nice fish Teri..and both in the same day and in a tourney. That would have used up a seasons worth of luck for me!

Congrats

Corey

Nice fish... great feeling.. That Ist Place smile is great

Hey Teri, Great Job, I know how you feel, I won the first ever B.A.S.S. Federation invitional tourney on Patoka the first year it opened. Good Job!! Later<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< Jack

Awesome catch Terri!! Congratulations on your win and I hope you see many more in the future.

Next time put the net away and use a rod though ok!! ROFL

WOW!!!!!

DOUBLE WOW!!!!!!!!!!

I have NEVER caught a bass that big, Teri!

You da Woman!

Nice job!

Two Thumbs Way Up!

me!

Can you say "I told you so"!!! Problem is that you peaked too late for the rally foiling my prediction!!

Great JOB!! Way to SHOCK EM'!!

TOXIC

P.S. to Rich Stern.....

Dang, Rich! I've tried chrome and blue rattle traps a number of times ever since you gave me the one when we were on Truman..... How come I never caught anything like those fish Teri got this weekend??????? LOL!!

Teri, Me, - Chrome and Blue and Chrome and Black, are two of my favorite lures. They can be worked in so many ways. Now you've GOT to try the FireTiger with red hooks. I did very well with that one last week.

Bill

Teri - SWEEET!!!!! You did GREAT!!! Those are HUGE!!!

Let me add you ROCK lady!!! WOW!! TWO like that in one DAY PLUS in a Tourney!! I better start fishing more or the Banana boat's gonna KICK MY TIN Transom at the next Rally!!! LOL

teri,

theres nothing like your first win.

mine was last season, those are some great looking bass.

congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!

GregD

If I'm not mistaken, this means that Teri has to get married now.....LOL

Congratulations!!!

NICE!!!!

you da girl

very nice catch and at the right time

way to go....Teri, no bananas, just big bass

Marvin

Teri, thats awesome. I wish my tourney yesterday went that well.

Those are definately Indiana largemouth to be proud of!!!! Congratulations.

Good Job Teri....How much did the bag weigh? I be just by the pics both of those fish went close to 4 lbs a piece.

Fish On,

T.S.

Cool! Great job!

Can't wait to say "I knew Teri a long time before she was a national champion..."

Way to go Teri! Congratulations on your personal best big bass and winning the tournament.

Who say's their there's only CORN in Indiana???

LOL

great job!

az

Teri, Bob wanted me to let you know that I was referring to the fish.

LOL

Buzz

Buzz,

Why are you dragging me into your sick world?? LOL!!

Bob G.

WOW...that's a great pair you've got.

I mean the fish.LOL

Great job,and you did it under pressure,when it counts.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

Pounds plus! Wickedly Awesome!

Rich D

OK, I'm going to Indiana, Kidnap Teri, and make her show me just where those fish were caught and where her cabin is so I have a place to stay. Just don't any of you tell her:)

Bill

I wondered how long it would take for someone to bring up the "getting married" subject. Aint happenin'.

Latest posts

Back