2022 Z19 Pro Package Transducer Specifics

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nkan01

Reaction score
Does anyone know exactly which transducers comes with the 2022 Nitro Z19 Pro package? It says "StructureScan" but it is not clear if this is the HDI or 3D version (or something else). Does the Z19 Pro package not not include traditional 2D sonar? Basically, can anyone provide the specific transducer (model # would be great) that comes with it? Thanks for the insights.

It's not 3D. I heard that the 3D isn't worth the expense. The version that the boat comes with is really sharp. I believe one of them is the Structure Scan HD that does down scan and side scan and the other is shoot thru the hull downscan.

I'll check my boat for part numbers today and let you know exactly which models come with it. The ID tags are on the end of their cables. My Ghost has an HDI and Active Target also. I thought they forgot to hook up the HDI because there was only one cable connected to Transducer In on the HDS12 Live. The dealer reminded me that Active Target is connected to is networked instead.

There must be different model numbers for manufacturers vs. public. What I gather is the main console unit is a 2 in 1 Active imaging transducer number 003-27930-01 and says it is a P AI 2 w/ Celium. The second unit attached is a non temp pod glassed into the hull its number is 003-26342-00 and says it is POD no Temp M/H FR.

Thanks for the effort and help. I ended up connecting with the sales manager at the dealer and he was helpful. He sent me this info: "All Pro Package boats console unit has 2D puck bonding in hull for on plane depth and 2 in 1 transducer dealer mounted to transom that give down scan and side scan with Ethernet and NMEA networked to bow and GHOST trolling motor see diagrams. HDI transducer is built into Ghost trolling motor so 2D and Down scan at bow will be available at bow unit side scan comes from transom mounted transducer."

Thanks for the effort and help. I ended up connecting with the sales manager at the dealer and he was helpful. He sent me this info: "All Pro Package boats console unit has 2D puck bonding in hull for on plane depth and 2 in 1 transducer dealer mounted to transom that give down scan and side scan with Ethernet and NMEA networked to bow and GHOST trolling motor see diagrams. HDI transducer is built into Ghost trolling motor so 2D and Down scan at bow will be available at bow unit side scan comes from transom mounted transducer."

Id make sure the water temperature meter is connected sometimes they leave that off and it should be a free and inexpensive addition.

Latest posts

Back