2022 190 T trailer axle

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracker1902022

Reaction score
I’m new to this forum, Purchased a 2022 190 Tournament edition last October. Love my boat but not so much my trailer! I just learned there was a recall on the axles after I replaced bearings in both hubs due to lack of grease!! My dealer has already received my new axle. I called Tracker customer care to no avail. Called Tracker Corporate and got put on hold after hold! So I’m disappointed in their Customer service! I guess I’ll just eat the expense I’ve had due to failure of the brand new trailer hub bearings failing! Lost 3 weeks of fishing! Not a happy camper right now!

These dealerships need to get on Trackers ass to fullfill these warranty issues. This is a constant problem.

I just bought a new Nitro and received a survey, they are going to hear how bad their customer service is and lack of quality control with their boats! Ive already had issues with trailer just leaving the dealership (they did fix).

I’m new to this forum, Purchased a 2022 190 Tournament edition last October. Love my boat but not so much my trailer! I just learned there was a recall on the axles after I replaced bearings in both hubs due to lack of grease!! My dealer has already received my new axle. I called Tracker customer care to no avail. Called Tracker Corporate and got put on hold after hold! So I’m disappointed in their Customer service! I guess I’ll just eat the expense I’ve had due to failure of the brand new trailer hub bearings failing! Lost 3 weeks of fishing! Not a happy camper right now!
Besides calling, always email your complaints to both Tracker and White River Marine. This way you have documentation as proof. Normally they have been responding with a incident number for your complaints. Not positive but your trailer might have a five year warranty. From personal experience getting issues fixed on your boat or trailer will depend on your local Tracker Service Center. Took a year to get some of my issues fixed, but I am lucky to have a great Tracker Service Center that went to bat for me.

Besides calling, always email your complaints to both Tracker and White River Marine. This way you have documentation as proof. Normally they have been responding with an incident number for your complaints. Not positive but your trailer might have a five year warranty. From personal experience getting issues fixed on your boat or trailer will depend on your local Tracker Service Center. Took a year to get some of my issues fixed, but I am lucky to have a great Tracker Service Center that went to bat for me.
I have a great local dealer, they already got me a new axle and replaced! Just that I wanted to talk with someone at Tracker or White River! A new trailer should never leave the manufacturer without grease in the bearings! I don’t know how it lasted for the couple of trips to the lake before I had issues! My labor and parts cost should be warranted on a new rig!! I’ve never had bearing issues on the road because I do my maintenance. My confidence is at a low and I advise all new boat owners to check their bearings for proper set-up and lube!!!

Latest posts

Back