2021 Tracker Pro Team 190 TE

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seabee13

NTO Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking at purchasing the 2021 Tracker Pro Team 190 TX Tournament Edition w/Mercury 115 Pro XS FourStroke , couple things I'm exchanging out with the dealer are the prop to SS, and front seat to bike seat w/power pole....Anything else I should look at, as you only get one shot at exchange with some credit...Hows the Minn Kota Maxxum 24v,70-lb trolling motor with this boat....Anyone with this boat have comments good or otherwise....Buying this boat for casual bass fishing etc. in TN,KY,AL....At 74 my serious Tournament Bass fishing days are behind me LOL...All my boats in the past have been fiberglass this will be my first Alum one... Thanks for your time...Seabee13

For just a few dollars more, you can get the 24V, 80 pound Fortrex. I've used it for 3+ years now on the Z18. I would definitely recommend the Fortrex after having used the Maxxum. Maxxum is a really good motor but you will like the solid feel and performance of the Fortrex for the diffence in money.

Just my 2 cents.

Back