2019 Z19 Sport

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnB

Reaction score
This boat was an impulse buy back in October 2019. I went to my favorite marine dealer to buy a gallon of 2-stroke oil for the boat I already had. I had the jug of oil in my hand and was milling around the showroom when one of the salesmen came up to me and started BS'ing. He was telling me they had one more 2019 boat for sale, then it would be all 2020's. He pointed it out to me and it was all over after that. Next thing I know I'm writing him a check. When I got home, I had to tell my wife that I just spent over $30K on a new boat, but it's okay because we're going to save like $80 a year on 2-stroke oil. 😉

Attachments

• boat.jpg
    boat.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 100
That is a pretty boat! Congratulations on the boat, and the wife!

Yeah, I got lucky with the wife. She's a saint to be able to put up with my crap. Definitely a lot better than the last one I had!

This boat was an impulse buy back in October 2019. I went to my favorite marine dealer to buy a gallon of 2-stroke oil for the boat I already had. I had the jug of oil in my hand and was milling around the showroom when one of the salesmen came up to me and started BS'ing. He was telling me they had one more 2019 boat for sale, then it would be all 2020's. He pointed it out to me and it was all over after that. Next thing I know I'm writing him a check. When I got home, I had to tell my wife that I just spent over $30K on a new boat, but it's okay because we're going to save like $80 a year on 2-stroke oil. 😉
Very nice. very close in color to my 2021 Z19 Sport. Hope you've had less problems then my has. Is your stainless steel prop rusting? Was told by Mercury Marine and Auburn NY, Tracker service center this is normal. Nitro has been terrible with replying, other then their sorry they sold me a damaged boat.

So far, so good. After 2 years my prop still looks great. I’ve had some issues that are little more than minor annoyances (cup holder trim rings popping off, rod holder tube sliding into the ski locker, mooring light not working), but overall everything has been good. From a performance standpoint, I couldn’t be happier.

Nice Boat, i just got a 2020 this year.
My prop has a few rust spots already no big deal, one thing im concerned with is the pressure cracks showing up after having it out 5 times, anyone else getting this?
See attachments.
I have not taken it in to get looked at yet as im sure I wont see it for the rest of the season if I do.
From what I read its pretty common and nothing to worry about but it sure makes my stomach hurt.

Attachments

• 20210707_082615.jpg
    20210707_082615.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 20210707_082551.jpg
    20210707_082551.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 20210707_082606.jpg
    20210707_082606.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 51

Latest posts

Back