• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD 2019 Nitro Z20 PRO 250 Merc under 30 hours $47,500

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishinSturgeon

Reaction score
Selling our lightly used 2019 Nitro Z20 PRO. Save almost 10K over new. This boat is ready for tournament fishing or just a relaxing day on the lake. This model is the PRO series so it has all the upgrades. The new 250 HP 4 stroke Mercury is a beast of an engine, great hole shot and top end speed of around 72 mph. There is no hour meter but my guess is well under 30 hours as we only used it about 10 times since we bought it last year. I just changed the oil and filter so she is ready to roll. We got this with the standard 3 year Mercury warranty and at the time they added 2 more years that are transferable. The live wells have never been used, everything works great, only reason for sale is we just dont use it as much as we thought we would. Electronics include the Humminbird Helix 9 up front and the 10 in the dash. Minn Kota Ultrex 112LB I Pilot. Boat is located in Northern California. $47,500 firm... thanks and let me know if you have any questions

Attachments

• Unknown-3.jpeg
    Unknown-3.jpeg
    311.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Unknown-1.jpeg
    Unknown-1.jpeg
    299 KB · Views: 79
  • Unknown-4.jpeg
    Unknown-4.jpeg
    187.8 KB · Views: 73
  • Unknown-9.jpeg
    Unknown-9.jpeg