2019 175 TXW "JUNK"

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joyjohnr

Reaction score
Bought my 2019 Tracker new. Hull leaked profusely from day one. Not sealed where the top meets the hull along the gunwale. Lousy quality control! White River Marine and the dealer had my boat for 7 months. The result.....it still leaks like a sieve. It was actually suggested to the dealer that they fix it with "Flex Seal". Next thing you know they'll make a whole boat out of it. They do not stand by their warranty. It doesn't seem that anyone cares. When I dump this boat, I'll never buy another product made by these people. I've been a Bass Pro Shops customer for nearly 45 years. I will now boycott all BPS companies. Be ashamed Johnny Morris! You've gotten too big for decent control.

Attachments

• DSCN0657.JPG
    DSCN0657.JPG
    233.2 KB · Views: 51
Sorry to hear of your bad luck. They should just replace the boat. That is on the dealer.
I have a 2020 175 TXW and it has been dry as a bone since day 1. The only time I ever had water in it to run the bilge was after 8 hours of constant rain. And never have gotten water otherwise.

I bought a new 2015 V175 Pro Guide Combo and it leaked from the the front live well bulkhead from day one. My dealer was very diligent in trying to fix it. It took several trips because it was hard to find. But here’s the best part. I called the head guy at Trackers headquarters and he actually told me “that all new boats leak”. My response to that insane statement was “really, where in the brochure was that listed because I must have missed that part.” I just spent $1,400 replacing the trim lift on the motor for the second time and the boat has less than 60 hours on it. I’m with you on never buying or recommending a Bass Pro manufactured product.

Latest posts

Back