2018 Tracker Targa V19 Combo Cover Question

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RL1373

Reaction score
So the boat has a Dowco Ratchet Cover that came with the boat when it was delivered. The issue I have with the cover is it leaves a portion of the rear deck and motor well exposed. The boat is stored outside year round. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could cover that area of the boat? I would like to keep the rain/snow and critters out of the boat if at all possible.

Thanks for your help!
-Bob

So the boat has a Dowco Ratchet Cover that came with the boat when it was delivered. The issue I have with the cover is it leaves a portion of the rear deck and motor well exposed. The boat is stored outside year round. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could cover that area of the boat? I would like to keep the rain/snow and critters out of the boat if at all possible.

Thanks for your help!
-Bob

I have the same cover on my boat. After having it stored outdoors for many months, there was not as much as a leaf in it, no pollen, no critters. I think it allows for drainage from the slope of the cover into the sponson area. The cover has kept the boat looking and smelling like new.

Latest posts

Back