2017 Nitro Z18 / Newbie

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Narod

Reaction score
Greetings,

I'm new to this site... hope all is well. I'm a new member from the State o Maine. Yes sa!
I'm picking up my new 2017 Nitro Z18 this Saturday. It is equipped with a stock console Lowrance mounted fish finder. I pulled both of my Humminbirds from my current Nitro Boat (which is for sale)... a 959 at the dash and a Helix 7 at the bow.

My question to you folks are... is there available power at the bow and the console to install additional units? Or do you need to run power from the back of the boat.

Thanks for any advise you can offer and ... Tight Lines!

Looking forward to joining the community.

Greetings,

I'm new to this site... hope all is well. I'm a new member from the State o Maine. Yes sa!
I'm picking up my new 2017 Nitro Z18 this Saturday. It is equipped with a stock console Lowrance mounted fish finder. I pulled both of my Humminbirds from my current Nitro Boat (which is for sale)... a 959 at the dash and a Helix 7 at the bow.

My question to you folks are... is there available power at the bow and the console to install additional units? Or do you need to run power from the back of the boat.

Thanks for any advise you can offer and ... Tight Lines!

Looking forward to joining the community.
I ran my power from the fuse block under my console on my 2009 Nitro Z7

Latest posts

Back