2016 Targa 18'and 20' Trailer Integrated Boarding Steps ?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Hale

Reaction score
I have seen the New 2016 Targa 20'. Also I looked online and the 2016 Targa 18 has these.

The trailer has boarding steps system on the bow. This is really a cool feature to be able to get in and off the boat at ramps. The top step bolts on under the wench using the same holes as the wench. the other step / pole bolts on the trailer frame using 2 "U" bolts. From the way this looks, these steps would work on most Tracker deep "V" boat.

Are these steps available? Next question is where and cost?

I have a 2003 Targa 18. This step system would really help this old guy getting in and out of my boat. I just retired and want to start getting the boat out more. This would allow me to do so if solo fishing.

Thanks,

Rick

I have seen the New 2016 Targa 20'. Also I looked online and the 2016 Targa 18 has these.

The trailer has boarding steps system on the bow. This is really a cool feature to be able to get in and off the boat at ramps. The top step bolts on under the wench using the same holes as the wench. the other step / pole bolts on the trailer frame using 2 "U" bolts. From the way this looks, these steps would work on most Tracker deep "V" boat.

I have a 2003 Targa 18. This step system would really help this old guy getting in and out of my boat. I just retired and want to start getting the boat out more. This would allow me to do so if solo fishing.

Thanks,

Rick
I would like to see some pics of these steps to see if they would work on other deep V models like my Pro Guide V175 WT. At 70, I can still launch solo but the time is coming......

Thanks,

Rick
It appears these steps maybe ordered from a Tracker Dealer. You may need the S/N of the new 2016 Targa or it's trailer to order the steps.
The 1st step assembly is about $180. Not sure what the cost is on the second step that mount to the winch.
ry%3D400

Here is the Bottom step with a pole to hold on to.
ry%3D400

Here is the top step that mounts using the holes and bolts of the wench.
Also look at the Tracker site.
http://www.trackerboats.com/boat/gallery.cfm?boat=3842

I think I may see if my son-in-law can make these steps. Save some $$ since I'm retired.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Rick

Thank you! :)
I am trying to get the Part #s from Tracker Parts but they are have a hard time as this is a 2016 boat. They have to go by the S/N of the trailer. And there are no pictures yet, just descriptions. So this make it hard to make sure what is needed and the correct price.
I would hate to order in the wrong parts.
I found another Step idea during my searches.
scan0010_LOW.jpg

http://dtsinnovations.com/product/d-step-sportsman/#
Thanks,
Rick

Latest posts

Back