2016 Nitro Z21 No power to live wells,bilge, etc… motor cranks fine.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingDadZ21

Reaction score
Day 3 of trying to figure out an electrical issue on my bass boat, maybe one of you will have some helpful insight.
I went to go fishing and my power at my console would not turn on (pic below), I checked my cranking battery and it was good. I went ahead and checked all the batteries and they are good I replaced every fuse at the console none were blown. I checked all the breakers from the battery and all were good. I’m getting power to the switch. I just don’t know how much I’m supposed to get. As of right now my power switch will not turn on, therefore I have no power to my graphs, livewell, bilge, etc… im leaning towards it being a switch problem but I wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing anything until my new switch arrives.

Attachments

• 1199097E-05F7-4F73-94E1-4684C914355F.jpeg
    1199097E-05F7-4F73-94E1-4684C914355F.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 26
Just FYI I figured out the problem. Traced power all the way back to the switch panel at the hull. I then removed the switch panel took it apart and found the circuit board had a burnt spot on it I’m assuming was from moisture… replaced switch works fine.

Attachments

• BF5507C1-F23E-4100-B453-0FC36FE60912.jpeg
    BF5507C1-F23E-4100-B453-0FC36FE60912.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 27
Just FYI I figured out the problem. Traced power all the way back to the switch panel at the hull. I then removed the switch panel took it apart and found the circuit board had a burnt spot on it I’m assuming was from moisture… replaced switch works fine.
Thanks for sharing this update- good to see what's going on. Technology is great- except for problems like this....

Quick, question. First glad you got it resolved. When you say panel at the Hull are you saying the panel at the bow that controls bilge, nav lights, trim up snd down and the fan? My 2017 Z21 issue is I can't get any thing to work related to the pumps. Basically the top row of the console panel from your pick does not work or the bilge pushbutton from the bow panel. All fuses are good at the fuse block. Would you know if there is an inline fuse somewhere? Do have a wiring diagram you can share? Thx in advance.

Latest posts

Back