2015 Nitro Z9

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KBusbee

Reaction score
I have a Z9 that the starboard front storage compartment will not dry out. It has been in the garage since January 19 and out of the rain for the last 3 weeks since I got it back from having the bearings sealed. I just can't get the compartment by the console to dry out. I have used a wet vac and thought I had it but it is still wet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a Z9 that the starboard front storage compartment will not dry out. It has been in the garage since January 19 and out of the rain for the last 3 weeks since I got it back from having the bearings sealed. I just can't get the compartment by the console to dry out. I have used a wet vac and thought I had it but it is still wet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I put a dehumidifier on the boat covered and it dried out in two days

When I get wet due to rain or whatever I have a twin window fan that I lay over battery compartment. It pulls out the moisture quit well.

I had the same issue as well. They have those dehumidifier kits that you can buy at Wal-Mart and other places. When I store my boat, I turn a couple of those on and life is good.

Latest posts

Back