2015 NItro Z7 Taillight issues

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Howard Binkley

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced issues with the oval taillights on this trailer. I have the 6.5" oval lights that are push in. I've gone through at least 10 sets in the last couple of years. They either vibrate to the point they quit working or completely fall off the trailer in route. Granted, Colorado does not have the best roads in the world but it's getting frustrating. In addition to the light issues, I've had to reweld the fender edges on several occasions. I've owned boats most of my life and never had these issues in the past. If someone has come up with a solution, I would love to hear it. Thanks

single leaf springs can create extra vibrations on trailers. change to a multi leaf with same rating or higher. I've had cross members break off from this.
You might have to change shackles for height difference. but worth it.

single leaf springs can create extra vibrations on trailers. change to a multi leaf with same rating or higher. I've had cross members break off from this.
You might have to change shackles for height difference. but worth it.
Thanks, I had not given the leaf springs a single thought. I'll look into that. I did lower the tire pressure from 48 to 38 and that seemed to soften the load. I'm sure it will reduce tire life but so far that's working. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back