2014 Nitro Z7 Sport Bilge Pump

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carl Clark

Reaction score
location for nitro z7 bilge pump.
i have a 2014 nitro z7 sport fish and ski boat with a dead bilge pump. i replaced the aerator pump 2 years ago, and finally found it and accessed it through the
circular port in the rear deck near the transom. I noticed it had a two part cartridge construction where the bilge motor is removable from the housing. does anybody know if the bilge pump is the same type that can be replaced without great problems? however, i can not even see where the bilge pump is located. does anyone know? Is this a diy project or do i need a pro to make the repair?
any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a Z7, 2013 and both pumps are at the rear transom. I will attach several pictures. IMG_6247.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6246.JPG
    IMG_6246.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 61
I have a z19 sport and found mine almost directly under the gas tank won’t be able to get to it when it’s time not sure why they would place it there

I have a 2013 189Sport and mine is also right up against the gas tank. I haven't tried to get my arm down there but it's doubtful I can reach. Mine is one piece and the pump looks identical to the pumps that fill and drain the live well.

It seems the only access is from the round port in front of the outboard.

You can bet some engineer gets a good laugh every time they think about us having to replace things.

Attachments

• 20210314_124002.jpg
    20210314_124002.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 39

Latest posts

Back